In this article we are sharing the guide to fix playstore no connection error. Google Play Store is the leading Android Market to provide android apps to Android users. Actually it’s a official Android Store which lists the apps developed by Individual authorities. You can find millions of apps in this Google Play Store and even you can get the ratings and reviews of the app individually. Even they will count the number of downloads and shows in clear count. So, you can easily install any Android app through this play Store. Whether it may be app or game anything like that. So, as all of you know the major problem of this Play Store is the error which occurs due to several reasons. Sometimes it occurs due to slow internet connection and sometimes with network problem. So, there will be any problem you just need to fix that problem and move in to get your favorite app in your Android device. So, here we have ultimate method to fix the playstore no connection error. So, then follow the guide in order to fix this problem.
Best solution to fix playstore no connection error
So, here we have best method to fix playstore no connection error. So, here we have shared the major solutions to fix this error. Then follow the guide.
Best Method to Fix Play Store No Connection Error
So, here you have to cache some apps to fix this error. You just need to clear the cache and data of Google Service Framework and Google Play Store. Here we clearly said that you have to clear the cache and data of these apps. In case if you don’t know how to clear the cache and data then follow this guide.
Follow the below steps to know How to Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store and Google Service Framework
- In the first step you just need to go to Android Settings App.
- Then you need to find Application Manager there and tap on it to open.
- Now you need to look out for Google Play Store in the bunch of apps otherwise move to next tab where you can find three options like Downloaded, Running and All. You can select any one of this and find Google Play Store. Then tap on it.
- You can find lots of options there but you just need to tap Clear Cache and then you need to Clear Data of this app.
- Now look out for Google Service Framework which you can find at the same way when you found the Google Play Store.
- Then you need to tap on Google Service Framework then you will find options there then you have to Clear Data and Clear Cache of this app too.
- Then reboot your Android device. I mean restart your Android device again then you can open your Google Play Store now. That’s it there is no problem.
So, now you will never find this issue again if you follow the above guide carefully.
So, that was the solution to fix playstore no connection error. If your find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment your query in comments section below. I am damn sure that using this method your error will be fixed. If still you are facing same error, try resetting your android phone as there is something wrong with system files which will be fixed after wiping all data of your android phone.