So, here we have discussing about Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and we need to root this device. Actually it is a most popular china smart phone at this time. Actually it comes with lots of high specifications. As usual you know this smart phone is very big in size I mean it’s about 5.5 inches and comes with 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM and many more features. So, these are some specifications of this app but the customizations, functions and navigations in this app are not up to the mark. So, here we have to root this device in order to experience some more features and functions. So, actually there are lots of xframe apps available those supports only rooted device. These apps will help you to give a new look to your Android device by updating navigation features, themes, icons and many more options. So, these are some advantages of rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. So, then start the guide How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?
Advantages of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
So, here we share some features that you will get after rooting your Android device. Then take a quick look at the features of rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- You can easily customize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 easily using Frameworks. Actually you have to be rooted your Android device in order to use the Xframe Works.
- You can even use ultimate app those are specially developed for rooted device to give the new Android experience like there are some apps those helps you to see your messages, notifications without unlocking you phone, adding quick navigations to your Phone and many more.
- Your Android speed will be enhanced after rooting your Android device.
- You can feel the smoother experience in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 after the rooting it.
So, you will get these advantages by rooting your Android device and below we have the clear guide to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
So, here we have quick solution to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. This guide only takes 5 minutes to complete then start with guide.
- Now you need to have PC with you and you need to download and install a rooting application in your PC.
- Now you need to open Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and then go to Settings app in your Android phone. Then look out for About Phone and tap on it. Now you need to tap on MIUI Version about 7 times.
- Now gain you need go to your Settings app in your device. Then tap on Additional Settings and then you need to choose Developer Option and finally in that you need to Enable USB Debugging.
- That’s it. You have rooted your Android device then you need to remove your Phone from PC and reboot your Phone and use it.
You can enjoy any types of apps in your Android device. So, it was all about on how to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without pc. If you like this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you are facing any problem in rooting your android phone, feel free to share about it in comments section below.